Thursday, May 31, 2012

Joining the Trend

As you've probably noticed everyone is getting a blog, even me. As for my reason.....to share my thoughts and learn that I'm not the only one who has those thoughts (I hope). Maybe gain some knowledge in the process too!

I'm quite rusty with my journalism skills as I haven't used them since Middle School. I can't imagine anything I have to say is original but we'll see if I can make it interesting to my personality. Practice makes perfect so of course the first few posts won't be great but a learning curve. Right now the purpose of this first post is to see the published product in its complete form. After some page editing and cutomizing I think it's a good start.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely a great start! Way ahead of those who don't write at all. Nice job! ~ Dorothy

    ReplyDelete